Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'M NOT o FUCKING k

I really dont get it..
She's like totally changed in to another person that i knew .
180 degree changes.

I called her yesterday since she didnt even SMS me, so I took a deep breath to boost up my courage for me to made that call.

She answered, I felt so weird at that very moment. We got nothing to chat with , then later on I threw out a question by asking her that did she ever missed me since the day she broke up with me.

"ERmm...How you want me to answer you?you asked this kind of question." she replied.

Suddenly I felt that my heart is falling apart. It hurt so much, when she answered me like that.

I still remember what she told me before. She said that she do really love me and she does everything just want make us happy and happier, but now?

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY ALTHOUGH SHE ALREADY TOLD ME THE REASONS FOR BREAKING UP WITH ME BUT IT'S ALL IN A SUDDEN.
IT'S SO UNBELIEVABLE.

AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER?
AM I NOT PERFECT FOR HER?

No comments: